Family of Stephen Jr PAYNE and Ellen VEAZIE
Stephen Jr PAYNE b. 1651/52 Mar 82852 at Braintree, MA2852. d. 1690 May 242852 at Braintree, MA2852. bd. Hancock Cem., Quincy, MA687.
Ellen VEAZIE b. 1659 Jun 32852 at Braintree, MA2852. d. 1722 Jun~841.
Married4255 1680/81 Feb 204255 at Braintree, MA4255. "Steven Paine & Ellin Veasy"4255 were married by Capt. Richard Brackett.
Child 1. Stephen
Stephen (son) was bapt3057 Dec 12, 1682 (i.e., "12. 9. 1682. Steven son of Steven & Ellyn Payn." Other entries indicate the day of the month was recorded first. N.B. in 1682, December was the ninth month.)
Children of Stephen Jr PAYNE and Ellen VEAZIE:
||Stephen PAYNE567 b. 1682 Nov 7567 at Braintree, MA567. d. aft 1744/5 Mar800. |
||Ellen PAYNE841 b. 1684 Oct 12841 at (bapt) First Ch., Braintree, MA841. |
||Samuel PAYNE567 b. 1686/7 Feb 13567 at Braintree, MA567. d. 1688 Feb 13568 at Braintree, MA568. |
||Samuel PAYNE841 b. 1689 Apr 14841 at (bapt) First Ch., Braintree, MA841. d. 1767 Dec 20841. |
Stephen Jr PAYNE locations:
- 1690 Braintree (Quincy), MA687
567. Massachusetts, Braintree Vital Records – Births; http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~dyer/braintre.htm
568. Massachusetts, Braintree Vital Records – Deaths; http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~dyer/braintre.htm
687. History of Old Braintree and Quincy, William S Pattee, M.D., Green & Prescott, Quincy, 1878 (www.books.google.com)
800. Veazie Genealogy, Ralph E Hillman, CG, Penobscot Press, Private Printing, Feb 2011.
841. Genealogy of the Families of Braintree, Mass. 1640-1850, Waldo Chamberlain Sprague - CD, NEHGS, Picton Press
2852. Massachusetts, Braintree Records, Samuel A Bates, Esq., Town Clerk of Braintree, Mass., Daniel H Huxford, Printer, Randolph, Mass: 1886; www.archive.org
3057. Massachusetts, Braintree Records of First Church At; New England Historical and Genealogical Register, NEHGS, vol 59
4255. Massachusetts, Braintree; Records of the Town of Braintree, 1640 to 1793, (ed.) Samuel A Bates, Randolph, Mass.; Daniel H Huxford, Printer. 1886.